missizzy: (jessiejames)
[personal profile] missizzy
So yeah, it was a bit of a week. Clue was my favorite movie growing up. At one point I had all the dialog memorized. My sister rented Legend from Blockbuster constantly; I still remember seeing Tim Curry's speech to the hero when I was young. (I would see Rocky Horror as an undergrad too, though only the once.) This week I also watched footage of Curry as Gilbert & Sullivan's Pirate King from 1982; he very much brought stage acting into his movies.
Monday I also wrote a very large check to my sister, to cover a third of the costs of the surgery one of her cats had on his kidneys; the vet is very much holding that he shouldn't need any further treatment there, if it works. The rest of the week she's been sending up pictures of him in a quarantine netted cube which he has been rolling around their house. He at least seems to be recovering.

Profile

missizzy: (Default)
missizzy

October 2026

S M T W T F S
    1 23
45678 910
11 12 13 141516 17
1819202122 2324
25 262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 29th, 2026 09:05 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios