missizzy: (blahblah)
[personal profile] missizzy
Aside from having gone to the dry cleaner's on Friday because I didn't know if it be open on the holiday, I had a pretty ordinary Saturday yesterday. We would've been willing to wait until Sunday for our groceries to be delivered if need be, but we got them at our normal time. I got to the first big dramatic moment in my first durge run, which was more brutally simple than I had thought it would be. In the evening it was a bit noisier outside than usual; I heard someone playing "Yankee Doodle" on a flute, but I ended up turning in early, and slept soundly through the rest of the evening. My sister and brother-in-law and especially their cats weren't so lucky; they had to endure the scary sounds of flyovers and their neighbors setting off illegal amateur fireworks.
Though with the air quality in the area currently wrecked by last night's fireworks, my mother is feeling the effects even though we're both continuing to stay inside the house. Also I've got an afternoon headache for the second day in a row, and I fear the painkillers won't get rid of it entirely. The high today is only 94 though, and when it was previously predicted to break a hundred again.

Profile

missizzy: (Default)
missizzy

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  12345
6 789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 13th, 2026 12:44 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios